Telecommunications Networks Design & Engineering
To exceed the needs of our clients, Tandem has developed a full scope process for network planning, design, and engineering. Our procedure includes site preparation, site visits for on-net and off-net jobs, design reviewing, drafting, permits creation and a comprehensive revision.
With our highly skilled team, we can stay engaged and committed at all stages of a project.
• Capacity Upgrades, Segmentation, New Nodes
• Fibre Optic Network Design and Splice Packages
• Traditional RF Design
• New Network builds – Residential and Commercial
• Municipal Consent Drawings and Permit Applications
• Network Field Audits and Full Survey
Network Infrastructure Implementation
At Tandem, our strong working professionals always ensure that the work is completed at the utmost quality. Whether it is construction or technical implementation, we work in parallel with service providers, municipalities, and customers.
We understand the growing needs in telecommunication infrastructure and position ourselves to be at the forefront.
• Aerial Line Construction
• Trenching & Excavation
• Directional Drilling
• Duct Proofing & Pulls
• 24hrs Emergency Call-Out
• Underground drop replacement
• New Construction Build
• Network Equipment Installation – Electronics and Passives
• Network Cabling
• Live Cutovers
• Optical node turn up and testing
• Commercial CWDM/EON network turn up and testing
• Equipment and cable removals; site decommissioning
• Equipment procurement, management and logistics
• Fusion Splicing
• Bi-directional Testing
• Troubleshooting (OTDR & Power meter)
All-inclusive services for design, engineering, construction and maintenance of hybrid fiber/ coax networks.
• Coordinating the necessary resources for efficient project delivery
• Client’s single point of contact
• Building the turnkey network
• Full scope project management in order to streamline all project activities.
• Knowledge and understanding of client’s needs and expectations in real time.
• Specially designed solutions.
• Optimized costs.